Thursday, July 10, 2014

We have a Winner Folks! | Red White Blue Challenge!



I really enjoyed the Red White and Blue Challenge- not only seeing the awesomeness the Creative team put together- and packing it all up in the E-Zine- but seeing the beautiful work of the"Joyful Scrappers".  Seeing my designs in action is a feeling of *wow* I don't think I'll ever get over- so to everyone who played along and cheered us on- thank you!

I ran the entries through a Random Generator- and Lor was chosen as the winner of the Challenge! Lor, send me an email at ForeverJoy.Designs@gmail.com and I'll get you all set with your prize!

Thank you so much for the inspiration and the coupon; I couldn't resist!!! I had to play along, and her is a link to my:

Pinterest Post: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/209347082653967092/
ScrapOrchard: http://scraporchard.com/scrappin/digital-scrapbooking/4th-3/



share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “ We have a Winner Folks! | Red White Blue Challenge! ”

  1. Eeeeeps! I can't believe I won, this totally made my day!!!! Happy feet going on over here!!! Thank you so much!!! You can be I'll put it to good use! :-)

    ReplyDelete